DR. SANDY BHASIN
A few facts about Dr. Sandy Bhasin:
- Practicing in current location for over 17 years
- Personally performed over 200,000 Chiropractic adjustments
- 1999 Graduate from Life West Chiropractic School in San Francisco, California
- 1996 Graduate from University of Toronto BSc.
- Nominated Favorite Chiropractor by Mississauga News 2008 and for Top Choice Award 2017 and 2018
- Has articles published on-line at ezinearticle.com, and Life Illustrated
- Host of a weekly Health Show called “Ask Dr. Sandy” every Saturday & Sunday (Weekends) on Eye on Asia City TV (Cable 7) at 10:00 am hosted by Darshan Sahota
- A passion for various techniques including KST, Logan and Activator
- Regularly attends post graduate seminars to learn about the newest breakthroughs in health and healing
- Has developed a system by focusing on Brain (Chiropractic), Heart (Fitness) and Gut (Nutrition) see consistent results with patients expressing better physical, mental and emotional health.
- Member of the Alliance for Chiropractic
We’ve been blessed to have patients from Trinidad, Toronto, Scarborough, Kitchener, Stoney Creek, Innisville, Richmond Hill, Markham, Chatam, and Niagara Falls.
Call me today to book your Free Consultation at (905) 896-3393. Thank you and God Bless.