#powerflowchiropractic #drsandy #mississaugachiro #bramptonchiro #properposture
To jump right to the video click here: How To Keep Your Spine Strong When Working From A Desk
In this video, I go over the best ways to keep your spine strong and healthy when working from a desk at home or on-site at work. I will cover the following:
– tips for a good workspace
– how your posture has a direct impact on your health
– the best stretches if you sit at a desk all day long
Click here to watch the video: How To Keep Your Spine Strong When Working From A Desk
I really hope you find this video valuable. If you enjoyed please like, share and subscribe! And remember I post a new tip every Monday!
* June is Father’s Month. We all know Dads that work hard at their jobs and at home. Some may even have some or all of the following symptoms:
– Low Back Pain
– Arm Pain
If you know a Dad with these symptoms, please call our office today at 905.896.3393 or visit www.gopowerflow.com to book a consultation to see if Chiropractic can help. Our vision is to see everyone including Dads to be healthy and strong.
* To enter the draw for the Google Nest Hub simply like, share and subscribe and leave a comment that you want to win! I will choose 1 random winner and make an announcement on Monday June 27/2202!
Thanks again for all your amazing support! Good luck to everyone!
For more health tips visit:
And as always – thanks for all your support and the referral of family and friends. We are here to change lives for the better.
Dr. Sandy Bhasin