I Have No Idea How it Happened!
Facebook: Powerflow Chiropractic
I’ve heard it so many times from so many patients.
They come to the office and might be feeling back pain, headaches, dizziness, low energy, numbness, tingling or even stiffness. And I will often ask ” How did this happen? “. Most times the first response is, ” I have no idea. It just happened.” But with further digging – answers start to appear. Some examples I’ve heard from patients include:
- Well – maybe I didn’t sleep enough.
- I missed my stretch routine.
- Work has been totally been stressing me out.
- I had some alcohol.
- I smoked a few extra cigarettes.
- I didn’t drink enough water.
- I felt better – so I did more housework.
- I tried a new exercise at home.
- I drank extra coffee.
- I’ve been working almost every day.
- My family has been stressing me out.
- And on the flip side – when patients are feeling great – what did you do right?
- I kept my Chiropractic appointments.
- I followed the stretch routine.
- My diet has been very clean.
- I’ve been going to bed earlier.
- I finally took a vacation.
- I mostly drink water.
- I pray and meditate more often.
- I exercise more often
- I’ve made myself a priority.
Pain and pleasure leave clues, my friend. Don’t just run through life – study and reflect on your life. It’s giving you lessons every day. Just stop, watch and listen for it. That way you can get more of what you do want and less of what you don’t want.
Stay Blessed. Stay Strong.
Dr. Sandy Bhasin
Thanks for referring your friends and family.
We are honored to be of help.